“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion”
Yesterday, for the first time, I managed to ride 50 miles straight. It was hard, and I almost gave up about 100 times, but I managed to finish. I am so proud of myself and the progress I’ve made. It’s taken everything I have, but I can finally say that I’m starting to feel like a real cyclist.
Next weekend I’ll push myself into the 60-mile realm, and with that cross 2600 lifetime miles.
- Total Lifetime Distance: 2569 miles | 4134 km
- Yearly Distance Remaining: 894 miles | 1438 km
- Today’s Distance: 50 miles | 80 km
- Today’s Average Speed: 14.1 mph | 22.69 km/h
- Today’s Total Riding Time: 3 hours 32 minutes
Thank you for reading guys. Until next time, ride safely.
Remember to use Grammarly to write more better (lol).
For awesome marketing visit my sponsors: Unthink Marketing
For a good time, visit Party Friends