“Maybe it’s not always trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better. “
This weekend I finally got out and rode my bike for longer than an hour. The wind was almost unnoticeable, so I had an awesome ride. It took me a little under 3 hours to finish 40 miles, and for the first time in a while, I finally feel like my old self.
- Total Lifetime Distance: 2519 miles | 4053 km
- Yearly Distance Remaining: 944 miles | 1519 km
- Today’s Distance: 41 miles | 65 km
- Today’s Average Speed: 14.4 mph | 23.17 km/h
- Today’s Total Riding Time: 2 hours 52 minutes
Thank you for reading guys. Until next time, ride safely.
Remember to use Grammarly to write more better (lol).
For awesome marketing visit my sponsors: Unthink Marketing
For a good time, visit Party Friends