“Think training’s hard? Try losing.”
It feels so good to be back! I missed talking to you guys and I missed riding my bike even more. I was finally able to give it my all this week, as I rode my bike for 20 quick miles on Thursday afternoon. Today I hope to get in at least a 50-mile ride, but with this crazy weather, who knows?
On another note, May is the official national #bikemonth so I will try my best to get out and ride a completely new route every day and share my adventures with you in a mini-series using #bikemonth! Pictures from every ride will be posted here and on my Instagram, so stay tuned!
- Total Lifetime Distance: 2426 miles | 3904 km
- Yearly Distance Remaining: 1035 miles | 1665 km
- Today’s Distance: 20 miles | 32 km
- Today’s Average Speed: 15.8 mph | 25.42 km/h
- Today’s Total Riding Time: 1 hours 16 minutes
Thank you for reading guys. Until next time, ride safely.
Remember to use Grammarly to write more better (lol).
For awesome marketing visit my sponsors: Unthink Marketing
For a good time, visit Party Friends